Niseko is the largest growing Ski resort in the world and offers a unique experience like no other resort in Japan.
Located 2 hours from Sapporo City and the New Chitose International Airport, the resort is easily accessible by road or train.
Offering 4 distinct seasons, Niseko is best known for the quality and quantity of snow, Hot springs, the vast food experience and the unique blend of Japanese and International culture.
- Niseko is located 2 1/2 hours from New Chitose International Airport
- The Closest City is Sapporo located 2 hours away
- Ski season opens 26 November until 06 May
- Summer season is June to September
- Hirafu is the largest of the 5 resorts in Niseko
- The Shiribetsu River is the rated the cleanest in Japan
- English is widely spoken in Niseko compared to any other Japanese resorts
- Famous Hokkaido food includes Soup Curry, Ramen and seafood
You can exchange most major currencies in Niseko including: USD, CAD, AUD, NZD, HKD, CNY, KPW, GBP, EUR, CHF (check in case of changes).
Population to Snowfall
Area to Elevation
260 metres (above sea level)
Density to average temp
-7 Winter / 22 Summer
42 48'N 140 41' E